Dr. Saad Ahmad is a Board-Certified Ophthalmologist, who specializes in retinal disease management and surgery. He has conducted research dealing with eye tumors, genetic eye diseases, macular degeneration, eye bleeding disorders, macular puckers, and diabetic eye disease.
His work has been presented at international meetings in North America and Europe, and he has received funding from the National Institutes of Health and the Research to Prevent Blindness Foundation.
- Duke University: Bachelor of Science
- Washington University School of Medicine: Doctor of Medicine
- University of Chicago Hospitals: Internship
- Duke University: Ophthalmology Residency
- Kresge Eye Institute: Retina Fellowship
- American Board of Ophthalmology
- Fellow of the American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Fellow of the American Society of Retinal Specialists
- Chicago Ophthalmological Society Member
The doctors at Kovach Eye Institute have either authored or reviewed and approved this content.