Marius Gradianu, D.O.
Dr. Gradianu is a board-certified ophthalmologist and specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of a wide range of eye diseases including cataracts, glaucoma and dry eye disease. Dr. Gradianu’s areas of expertise include micro-invasive, sutureless cataract surgery with implantation of advanced technology intraocular lenses, laser-assisted cataract surgery, glaucoma laser treatments and micro-invasive glaucoma surgery and implants (MIGS), corneal crosslinking as well as cosmetic procedures with BOTOX.
He also has a passion for refractive surgery performing SMILE LASIK (Small Incision Lenticule Extraction), PRK, and EVO ICL (implantable collamer lenses).
He strives to provide the highest quality clinical and surgical care. He believes in understanding the patient’s lifestyle and using the latest technology when personalizing each treatment to the patient’s specific needs in order to achieve the best outcomes and the patient’s highest satisfaction.
- Wayne State University: Bachelors Degree
- Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences: Doctor of Medicine
- Michigan State University: Ophthalmology Residency
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- American Osteopathic College of Ophthalmology and Otolaryngology
- American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons
- American Osteopathic Association
- Christian Medical and Dental Association
The doctors at Kovach Eye Institute have either authored or reviewed and approved this content.