Dr. Marius Gradianu is a Board-Certified Ophthalmologist who excels in identifying and addressing an extensive array of eye conditions, including cataracts, glaucoma, and dry eye syndrome. Among Dr. Gradianu’s specialties are minimally invasive, sutureless cataract surgery using advanced intraocular lenses (IOLs), laser-assisted cataract surgeries, laser treatment for glaucoma, and micro-invasive glaucoma surgery and implants (MIGS). He is also an expert in corneal crosslinking and aesthetic treatments using BOTOX.
In addition to the treatment and management of complex ocular diseases and conditions, Dr. Gradianu is focused on helping patients see more clearly through refractive surgery procedures including SMILE LASIK, EVO ICL™, and PRK.
Dr. Gradianu is dedicated to offering unparalleled clinical and surgical services. Recognizing the importance of tailoring treatments to an individual’s lifestyle, he employs cutting-edge technology to customize each approach, ensuring optimal results and the utmost patient satisfaction.
- Wayne State University: Bachelors Degree
- Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences: Doctor of Medicine
- Michigan State University: Ophthalmology Residency
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- American Osteopathic College of Ophthalmology and Otolaryngology
- American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons
- American Osteopathic Association
- Christian Medical and Dental Association
The doctors at Kovach Eye Institute have either authored or reviewed and approved this content.