Dr. Marlyn F. Goldberg is a board-certified ophthalmologist who specializes in medical and surgical diseases of the retina and vitreous. She provides compassionate care in a manner that is easily understood by her patients.
She regularly attends professional meetings in order to remain up to date with treatment advancements. Among the retinal conditions that she treats are macular degeneration, diabetic retinopathy, retinal vascular disease, macular holes, macular pucker, retinal tears, retinal detachments.
- Northwestern University Honors Program in Medical Education: BS Medical Science
- Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine: Six Year Combined BS/MD
- Lutheran General Hospital: Internal Medicine Internship
- Washington University: Ophthalmology Residency
- Joslin Diabetes Center: Retina Fellowship
- Washington Hospital Center: Retina Fellowship
- American Board of Ophthalmology
- Fellow of the American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Fellow of the American Society of Retinal Specialists
- Illinois Society of Eye Physicians and Surgeons
- Women in Retina
The doctors at Kovach Eye Institute have either authored or reviewed and approved this content.